Thursday 15 December 2011

chrismas post 1: christmas tag.


1.What is Your Favourite Holiday Movie?



Sounds silly, but... The Grinch! It's seriously one of my all time favourite movies, it's so heartwarming.

2. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Colour? 

Although not traditional, I love teal green. It's still holiday appropriate, having a shade of green, but with a twist. Love it!

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?

This year it'll be different - I'm at my boyfriends for Christmas, so it'll probably be a relaxed clothing affair until we pick up my boyfriends Grandad - first time I'm meeting him, so I don't think his first impression of me should be a hoodie, leggings & moccasins!

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?

My little sister, without a doubt. She's 2 years old and she's my little princess!

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?

Well, my dad and I stay up until midnight on Christmas Eve and open our presents then, and I usually go to see my sister early on Christmas Day. This year I've no idea what we're doing as I'm staying at my boyfriends on Christmas Eve. My dad's coming to my boyfriends house for dinner though so I think that'll be when we open our presents!

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?

I have once and it failed spectacularly! I love baking at Christmas, it's so rewarding! Something lovely about coming in from the cold to bake warm treats.. mmm!

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?

My Christmas holidays are usually two weeks. This year we break on the 23rd, and go back on the 9th, so quite a treat for us! I usually like to catch up on studying (I retype all my notes), read a lot, drink lots of Peppermint Mochas & Hot Chocolates, and just relax!


8. Any Christmas Wishes?

That next year be better than this year.

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?

Sweet scents are my favourite. Orange & chocolate, chocolate & peppermint, vanilla, gingerbread candles are gorgeous too!

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?

Terrys Chcoolate Orange. I get at least four or five of these every year and I absolutely adore them! The little segments are so good and addictive too! Other than that, lots of peppermint - candy canes are such a good treat!

Your turn... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment