Tuesday 10 January 2012

volupte sheer candy in no4

038
039
041
042
043
044
045
048
Like I said in my last post about Volupte Sheer Candys, I love the formula. Like a soft balm, but with nice pigmentation and gives a gorgeous look to the lips. This is the second lipstick out of three I’ll be posting about, and potentially my favourite. It’s a hot watermelon pink, but it’s surprisingly wearable for everyday. You can build it up but just a hint of colour looks great in my opinion. It smells like watermelon, and I can’t get enough of it! Like I said in my last post, if you do get a chance to get a hold of these, I would definitely recommend them.

1 comment:

  1. I have a lippie that smells like watermelon which is my fav! I love this color and the coverage looks really nice and silky! Thanks for sharing!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete