Tuesday 13 March 2012

asos wishlist

I haven't bought any clothes in months. MONTHS. I'm starting to get a bit bored now and watching fashion hauls, reading magazines, OOTDs, I have now got a little wishlist building up on ASOS.

Link
Click the link to see the nicest part - the back! Now it's getting nearer summer, I'm lemming for denim shorts, Vans and pretty shirts. This one will look perfect with Lana Del Rey hair...

Link

I love this top so much. An opposite the one above, it is longer at the front rather than the back, with a racerback and dropped armholes. It comes in two colours but I love the peach - it could go with anything and will look amazing in summer.

Link
As if these shoes need an explanation.

Link
In summer, I get lost in a haze of soft denim, chiffon and florals, and this envelope leather and gold hardware clutch adds a sharp injection of much needed structure. Perfect for flitting around the festival!

Seen anything nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment