Tuesday 8 May 2012

recent skincare loves


Long gone are the days where I was bored of cleansers and moisturizers, quick to jump on the latest foundation or lipstick. However since becoming older and wiser (scoff!) I’ve come to realise the benefits of lovely skin. So, que walking around Superdrug wanting a quick skin pick me up, and recalling the rave reviews of both products, I came home with these a few weeks ago.
Like I said, I’ve only been using these for a few weeks, so the long term affects on my skin that these make are yet to be seen.
037

039So here they are! The infamous Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 wash and mask.  Smells a little like fabric conditioner, but that’s just me! I really like this, it’s quite gentle and I don’t feel like it strips my skin. It just leaves it feeling fresh, clean and lovely! I also believe it’s less than a fiver – can’t go wrong, no?
Next up is the St Ives Apricot Scrub. I was a tad wary of this, after seeing some refer to it as harsh, but on my normal-SLIGHTLY dry, SLIGHTLY sensitive skin, it works a treat. The beads really buff your skin into perfection, leaving it soft, and not at all sore. The smell is growing on me, but for the effects this gives me, I can put up with it.
Any nice new skincare things? PS – tell me I’m not the only one that will/does spend hours trawling through the hundreds of pages on Caroline's  blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment