Sunday 1 January 2012

2012 resolutions

Yes these posts will be swamping the blogging world over the next few days, but I always feel like if I write my resolutions down, I'm more likely to stick to them - just me?!


Make some lifestyle changes. Don't eat as much rubbish - crisps and chocolate as snacks are on their way out! I sometimes snack on unhealthy food, like chocolate and crisps without a second thought, and tend to just eat lots of snacks as meals, which is not on! I aim to have plenty healthy food in the house so I'm never stuck. 


I took up running during studying for my exams in the spring, and due to other things going on I kinda forgot about it. I'm dying to get back into my running shoes, so twice a week I'll aim to get out. 


I want to stick to a good skin care routine. I've found my favourite cleanser (Bioderma - quelle suprise!) but I'd like to invest in an effective cleanser, toner and moisturizer, and get my skin in tip top condition.


Keep on top of my studies. This year is the hardest one of my whole school career until I head off to college/uni, and when May comes along, I want to be relaxed, not rushing to cram in half my coursework!


Wash my brushes regularly. This year I aim not to waste as much money on rubbish I won't use, and if I'm going to spend plenty money on MAC brushes, I certainly don't want them to go to waste! I recently bought the 129 blush brush and I love it, so think of it as a new start! 


Experiment with photography more. I want to go out with my camera more, and just see what I can do. I own a Canon IXUS 117 HS, and I absolutely adore it, but my sights have fallen on a Canon 450D or a 600D. I love  Canons, and think they are great quality cameras, so before I spent a ridiculous amount of money on one, I want to see if I have a talent in the field of photography, and frankly I think I have a shit hot camera at the moment to do it with. :)



To keep reading as much I am. My aim is to read one book a week, of which I'll review here for you,  so if you have any reccomendations, leave them in the comments! I love reading, and think it's really improved things like vocabulary, grammar etc, well worth it! 


That's it for now, children. I'll add to this as it goes along, so do keep looking back! x


No comments:

Post a Comment