Wednesday 4 January 2012

blueblood

028

029

030

012

While in MAC the other day, I seen this beautiful nail polish. Blueblood by MAC is a creme polish, that’s out just now with the Daphne Guinness collection. To me, it looks like a blackened plum, perfect for winter. Plum, burgundy red, rust, I love me a winter colour, and this stunning colour is no different. Cremes are my favourite finishes in nail polishes, and if you’re like me, you won’t be disappointed with the formula. It’s very fluid and dries quickly. It dries to a glossy opaque wine colour, and I’m very impressed! This is the second creme I’ve had from MAC and although they don’t stay chip free for long, I do like their application. MAC nail polishes retail for £9 from MAC counters, stores and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment